Sunday, December 14, 2008

Booked for 2009!

I have 1 day in August and 1 day in September available for weddings ..... other than that I'm booked now for the year 2009!

However if you're looking for anything other than a wedding booking I'm still available for maternity, newborns, children, families, and photographing those lovable dogs.

All the best,

~ A

4 So what do you think? I love comments :D:

Jodi December 16, 2008 at 10:58 AM  

Andrea since it is a winter wonderland, how would you feel about doing a winter family shoot with us?

I was thinking after christmas we could come down there and find a nice spot to play in the snow.

Let me know.

andrea blair | photography December 16, 2008 at 3:37 PM  

Sounds good too me Jodi, I;ll keep in touch and we can get together late January or February.

Jodi December 17, 2008 at 10:00 AM  

alrighty, I just thought the snow would make a different background then we have ever had before.

I will talk to you soon
Jodi

andrea blair | photography December 17, 2008 at 1:17 PM  

We should have alot of snow still in late january :D We can have loads of fun and play then!

~ A